Muhl Pro-Elite Series Baseball Gloves
Right-Hand Throw Only
New! The Muhl Pro-Elite series gloves for the serious player. Don't let the price fool you. These gloves compare favorably to gloves costing twice as much.
All of our Pro-Elite gloves are made from a premium grade leather. They include full leather exterior and lining. Although gloves may be stiff at first, they will break in quite nicely and become a durable and long-lasting part of your baseball equipment. They are made to withstand the tests of time.
We also utilize thicker supports in the thumb and pinky of our gloves, which allow the glove to retain its shape. Finger padding is 100% wool.
Our laces are made from the best quality 5 oz leather. It was specifically treated to withstand stresses from playing many games a season.
Please understand. If you or your child is only playing 10-16 games a year, this is probably not the gloves for you. These are Pro quality gloves that do require break in. These are not your typical "Box Store" soft gloves that turn into a rag in half a season. Our Pro-Elite series baseball gloves are made for dedicated travel ball, high school, college, pro and senior men league type players playing 30+ games a year.
For those of you in the dedicated groups, You will love these gloves!
- 11.25" Infield (MS1125) - Single Post We, Deep Pocket, Open Back
- 11.50" Infield (MS1150)- Modified Trap Web, Open Back
- 12" 3rd Base Pitcher (MS1200)- 3 Panel Closed Web/Double Hinged Web, Open Back
- 12.50" Outfield (MS1250)- Modified Trap, Open Back
- 13" First Base (MS1B13)
- 33.5" Catchers Mitt (MSmc340 - Open Back
- 34" Catchers Mitt 9MSMC34) - Closed Back