Sport Moves Baseball Training Cards
- 60 cards per pack
- Lessons on front and back (119 lessons total)
- Tips include hitting, pitching, base-running, fielding, rules & home practice drills
- Approved by Little League
This deck of cards teaches the fundamental keys to the game of baseball. The tips are from nationally respected coaches Tom House (National Pitching Association), Ken Knutson (University of Washington) and Jim Morris (University of Miami).
Each Sport Moves baseball training card is numbered and color-coded by topic.
- Navy Blue = Hitting (cards 2-19)
- Light Blue = Base-running (cards 20-29)
- Green = Pitching (cards 30-58)
- Purple = Fielding (cards 59-89)
- Orange = Rules (cards 90-99)
- Blue = Situations (cards 100-104)
- Red = Home Practice (cards 105-112)
- Light Brown = Drills (cards 113-120)
Little League Approved
These cards have been endorsed by Little League to teach the game of baseball at the youth level. The Rules cards follow Little League rules where they differ from standard organized baseball rules.
Why was this deck of cards created
To help parents and coaches teach the fundamentals of baseball. The creators realize that young players respond well to visual stimulus, but often poorly to verbal instruction. So each Sport Moves Baseball Training Card demonstrates, via illustration, the physical moves and motions of the fundamentals and drills described on the card. Adding this visual element to teaching a child how to play baseball will make them understand the concepts.