The Beacon Phantom™ Tensioned Indoor Batting Cage is so easy to set up and take down, it only takes two people less than 5 minutes and when it’s down you have nothing left hanging from the ceiling.
The Beacon Phantom™ Tensioned Indoor Batting Cage is so easy to set up and take down, it only takes two people less than 5 minutes and when it’s down you have nothing left hanging from the ceiling. Setup is just three easy steps.
- Connect the reach poles on one end
- Lay out your net to the other wall
- Hoist and lock the halyards, pull the net tight and you’re hitting.
Take down is just as easy. Simply release the halyards, let the net drop, unhook the reach poles on the opposite end and collect up the net, and *poof!*… the batting cage disappears.
Standard Phantom™ Batting Cage System includes:
- Phantom™ Premium Net
- 3 reach poles to eliminate the need for ladders during set up and take down
- 3 complete cam-lock pulley systems for easy net tensioning and adjustment
The Phantom™ hitting cage will work in most indoor spaces.
- The standard 70′ baseball batting cage works in spaces from 75’–110′ long.
- The standard 55′ softball batting cage works in spaces from 60′ – 95′ long.
#24 Nylon Premium Batting Cage Net Only
Material: 210d/72 ply Nylon knotless (#24 Nylon knotless)
Mesh: 1-3/4″ square
- All top ropes (3) Plateena with 3″ tail and end loop on each end
- 3/8″ sewn poly rope on all other edges
- 3/8″ sewn poly rope 10′ in from both ends and across center on top pane
- Door on one end – 4′ over-flap
Please call 713.957.2323 for shipping cost.
Call for custom cage pricing.
Please call 713-957-2323 or send email to email@example.com and give distance between anchor walls.