Pitcher's Pocket 12 Hole
The Pitcher’s Pocket takes practice a step above with the 12 individual pockets to provide specific targets for the pitcher to develop accuracy. Nets hold the balls to allow coaches and players to identify if the pitch targeting was successful. Its size gives a wide range of targets throughout the strike zone.
The Pitcher’s Pocket ships fully assembled. The 12 hole frame is approximately 4’ square and sets on two adjustable, removable legs. The legs place the frame from 4" to 25.5" off the ground. This allows accurate positioning for the age and skill level of the pitcher. When training is complete, legs can be removed for flat storage.
Each pitching pocket is comprised of a thick #60 nylon net interwoven to a 1/2” bungee cord. The pitching frame is constructed of high grade 1-5/8” steel for quality and durability. The frame is protected with vinyl-wrapped foam which is reinforced with grommets.
The vinyl wrap is available in eleven different colors to show personality or school spirit. Colors include Black, Royal, Scarlet, Dark Green, Purple, Orange, Navy, Maroon, Yellow, Sky Blue, and Grey. Please select vinyl color in the drop-down menu above.
- All age levels, baseball or softball
- 12 individual pockets
- Frame measures 4' square
- 2 Adjustable, removable legs
- Frame sets 4" to 25.5" off the ground
- Thick #60 nylon netting interwoven to a ½” bungee cord
- Frame is high-grade 1-5/8” steel
- Vinyl-wrapped foam padding protects frame
- Colors: Black, Royal, Scarlet, Dark Green, Purple, Orange, Navy, Maroon, Yellow, Sky Blue, and Grey. Please select vinyl color in the drop-down menu above.